Beth’s Warm Artichoke Dip
- 1 can whole artichokes, drained and cut into small pieces (not marinated)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chilis, mild
- Combine all ingredients together and stir gently.
- Pour ingredients into a stoneware casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for ½ hour.
- Uncover and broil for a few minutes until the top is slightly browned and bubbling. Serve with tortilla chips if desired.
Makes: Enough servings for 12 people as an appetizer
Total Time: 35 minutes